Saturday 20 September 2008

Out of comfort zone






I

Just came back from Genting and met some people I miss. Do not laugh and again DO NOT LAUGH. It was the first time to Genting... Well, I come from a strict and protective family so the only way I could go is wait until I pass 21. Well, this is my sharing about my first time step outside my comfort zone. I actually tried most of things that I do not dare to try for the past 20 ++ years.

When I arrived in Genting, everything was new to me. The excitement was high :P When I get myself to the theme park, the first thing we,this bunch of Girls, do was SHOUTing OUT LOUD FOR 'INDEPENDNCE AND TEACHING PRACTICE IS OVER' LOL... The feeling of once again free and the playful character has exploded out all now. HERE WE COME THEME PARK!
Then, the next thing that capture my attention is Spaceshot and Cyclone. Cyclone is my very first roller coaster. Believe it or not. I have never ride on one coz my papa will worry and both of my parents will surely say NO to me. Well, I don't blame them. They just love me too much. But, the 'evil horn' was out this time. 4 of us went for the roller coaster ride. LOL! I believe the whole theme park could hear the voices of these 4 teachers! It was really my first time. I did not know what to expect so I screamed out loud as I was really scared and there was no turning back.

Spaceshot, which is the most exciting compare to Cyclone and Flying Coaster, is the tallest in the whole theme park. With all my courage, I get my butt to the seat. I prayed hard and in my heart I kept calling JC. Crazy thoughts came to mind yet another side fought back saying that life and death is in God's hand and after all it is just a game. The whole experience of Spaceshot? Well, you will find out. All I could say is thrilling, scary, exciting and prepare for the worst fear if you are afraid of falling like me.

The rest of the game in the theme park was not as exciting as these two. I played again and again... HAHA... most of all, the companies of good friends. Playing dumbo was the greatest and most joyful among all. We all really wondered why. Well, I guess that innocent and simple are the most happy moment in life. Riding on the dumbo gave us the moment of childhood innocent and we can just put everything aside and not to worry.

I went home safely. I thank God for I am safe after playing all the crazy things in the theme park. Also, I feel that I am into another stage of life where I finally stepped out at least once or twice out of my comfort zone to do things I have no courage to do.

Thanks for reading and updating this blog. I miss you all.

All the best for your exam. Remember to rest well and also drink plenty of water as you all are rushing to do revision. Do take coffee if you really need it but do not over the limit of 1 to 3 cups a day. Lastly, enjoy your youth and teen as a teen, you will regret one day if you don't have life like a teen.

No comments: