Thursday 11 September 2008

Last Class for Chee... another begin for 'C' - class

I turn the sad ending of leaving 4C into writing blogs to keep in touch. I hope the passion of keeping in touch with you all will keep me updating the blog. It is the last class for me but it is another begining to move on to another part of life.  The movement has just BEGAN! 

I am still happy that I teach you all. If you ask me again and again 'Why do you want to become a teacher?", I will share it here. 

It all begins with the stupid innocent thoughts of want to influence and change the world in whatever way I can. I want my life to be a meaningful one...

People could label poeple with the clothes and the brand they use, the shape and faces they have, the amount of digit in their bank, the husband she has... I am not saying that being successful and wealthy is wrong. However, I see that nothing will last in this world. I want my life to be used by God and hope that one day someone would label me with 'great virtue' and virtue is what will not fate away. (Glory all the God, I am nothing withouht Him). I live only once and I am deeply moved by the love of God who is willing to lay down His life for us. 

Secondly, again, it begins with the innocent passion of wanting to influence and change the world. HOW? :)

School is the medium to reach out to people, from the poorest to the richest, to teach, influence and shape them. Look at the society now, how poeple behave on the road, how people being inconsiderate in many ways, how closed-minded and ignorant we could be sometimes.

"WHY THEY SO LIKE THAT ONE?" Good complaint and scolding! Where do they learn their manner and values? Other than at home, religious education... where else? School... To change the society and the nation, we should begin in school other than home and so on. School. Again, if no one else willing to teach and mould the generation... who else? :)

P/S. Sorry if there is any grammar error... busy di... need to mark your books... >.<

No comments: