Saturday 15 May 2010

Old Albums, old class but new feelings

I was looking back all the old albums in facebook.

It took effort to keep in touch with friends and family. Well, sometimes I wished I could have more time doing that.

I wonder how is everybody. Who goes to HELP, Sunway, Inti, KDU... and Form Sixth. I wonder how are you all coping with the new semester especially those taking Form Sixth.

I am doing good. Everyday I am glad and praise God that I am a teacher. My new challenge in teaching is not going away to far places to volunteer to teach but to teach autism children.

I loose the changes to go Batam, Pahang, Terrengganu and other places when the door was opened for volunteer. But, deep down I just know that God has something else which is important to Him for me to do.

What is the important things for you to do now? :) Share with us

No comments: