Monday 17 May 2010

Dead .. but not gone .. Now its back ..

Well ..

That goes for this blog being half dead and alive but still not quite out yet .. but on the other hand , its nice knowing that Ms Chee still has an eye out for this blog ..

Things aren't really going the way i had calculated it to be . Not that there had been major miscalculations. I am, after all, human, and being perfect would have been the biggest miscalculation that would ever happen. I'm currently enjoying life in Sunway College. And let me repeat the word one more time .

ENJOYING.

Yes. I'm having fun in college while being stressed out over the 5 subjects that i'm taking.

Pure Mathematics
Further Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Thinking Skills

Yep. The 5 subjects. Known as the toughest set in A-levels. I go for the extreme. Lol .. I'm in S4 with about 20 others including a Seafield schoolmate ! . Guess who he is??

NG HAN JYUN!!

Lol .. For those who don't know, he's a dude from 5D and he's on par as the rest of us . Not bad actually. He's my normal hangout buddy who brings me to the OTHER side of the world . Ya know, the DARK side. XD. Yes, i'm more like a bad boy now. But, hey, both of us study real hard in college and we do our homework .. i think .. yea...

Theresa's in S3 and we share classes for most of our subjects. Her class is only P.Maths while i have Further Maths too. So , naturally, our rate of Maths is faster than hers. HAHA .

I can't believe i'm actually posting this in the midst of my semester exam. But since tomorrow is just Maths, i believe i can. LOL .

I'll update more when i have more time.

BTW, i guess this is too late but a round of applause for those who managed to get straight A's in SPM .. those in 5C of course, those that i know of too ..

Ramaraj - 10A+ 1A
Bukhari - 10A+ 1A
CCW- 8A+ 3A
Amirah
May Qin
Cheong Carmen
Kelvin
Jessica
Aaron
Jasmine

Congrats all!!

Sayonara
Itekimasu

CCW

No comments: