Monday 19 January 2009

'Once' for all?



The movie I watched a few days ago was 'Once'. It is definately a movie that I wish to watch more than just once. It is about music, love and passion to pursue what you want in life. 

The director, writer and the composer of the songs in the movie is the same guy, John Carney. He is talented. Why is this movie different from other movies? He made this movie with only his home camera and most of his shots are good angle and good pictures. I was surprise too when my friend, Kee Aun, told me. He is the one who borrowed me his original ONCE ;) (thanks, honey.)

In my opinion, it is a beautiful movie, authenticity from Once reflects the simplicity and reality of life; at the same time, it speaks to me about every step to pursue passion is a risk. Yet, it is worth taking them and when you look back you smile and feel satisfied whether you make it or not. 

          John and his guitar.

 This is taken with his home video camera. It is a beautiful picture. 

No comments: