Friday 2 January 2009

How is life during holiday? Next week class has started. My class started last year. 30th Dec 2008 XD. 

Merry belated Christmas and Happy NUI* year!

This is a year that I feel very stressful and worries.  I am still searching my direction. Yet, I have made some decision. Big decision that involves thinking, effort, money, time, strength and faith. Many friends are giving me many different advice and opinions. Yet, by the end of the day, it is still in my hand to decide and it is still back to myself. I believe that I should live my life without regret. I will not cross the line to play with fire; at the same, I will not stop colouring my life. :) A lovely song that I want to share with you all and my loving Coffee Bean collegues. 

Laskar Pelangi

Glossary: Nui: (Mandarin) it means cow or bull. 

No comments: