Monday 9 November 2009

Hello, Class.

Hi, class.
Today, I watched the secondary school teacher in my school conducting a musical play with the secondary school students. Some of the students tried their best but I only sensed talent and energy from the sole guitarist. I didn't hear what the main character was singing or saying.

The teacher gave them more than 3 times of instructions . In my school, giving instructions to students more than 3 times is a real bad situation. The teacher was very angry and she had to scream at them to make them move their heavy butts to their position and stopped talking. (Students, if only you all can cooperate and work together under the coaching of your teacher and stop showing off so much. We, teachers, know that you have the ability that is why we select you and not others. At the same time, please do not be so passive as if the talent will come out automatically from you like the 'Heros' without putting in effort. We gotto work it out, dudes!)

I had a moment of thought when I was standing there. Thinking back the time we had last year. I remembered the time we had in class with our classmates speaking 'Chee, Chee, Chee, Chee Cheong Fun' and our beatbox team and their spontaneous rap about the Nasi Briyani xD that was real fun! The flexible and liberal lesson we all enjoyed.

I guess my school secondary students need to have interaction with you all before they show off their talent ;)

No comments: