Sunday 14 December 2008

from my past to my future

It has been a long time since I last posted up a blog. I am in Penang now. Wanted to meet Yin Kuan so much but I could not make it even we are on the same island. However, this means that we should have a chance to meet you all. A surprise or a mysterious visit :P

Although dislike the feeling of living on this 'square' island, life like this makes me have a lot of reflection. Looking back, I still could not that I made it. I still could not believe that I was a trainee of 4C and 4I. How unfortunate they were to have me! xD I sit back and smile as I have done my teaching practice. My result is out a few days ago. I did not get the best grade but I know that Mr. Param has given me what I deserve. I want to show you all my result coz it was our project to make it but it took me a long time to wait for the page to load *sigh* I think it is due to the registration day of UM that the webpage went crazy. I will try to show you all next time.

Thinking back, I was out of mind. I slept in the afternoon after teaching practice then woke up to continue to do lesson plans, daily things, spent time with beloved people then take a nap. Woke up 3am or 4am to mark books or redo lesson plans or look up more information about the topics I will be teaching in the class. Didn't do any shopping other than grocery shopping for the whole sem, didn't swim, eat well or sleep well. I even dreamt of the classroom situation. 

This kind of life scared me. I think I didn't cope well. I salute teachers who are already teachers and they still could cope so well. Sometimes people look at teaching as if just a job, it seems to be easy, it seems to be rountine, it seems to be no challenge, it seems to be just a job to let another person carries on a static or boring life. Whatever it is, I still respect the position of teacher and the profession of teaching. I still doubt whether I can be a government school teacher in the future. 

No comments: